Intellectual Property Policy
Eight To Five Entertainment, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Materials posted and made available on this Website to provide a service in the field of working media and or form of news/press. It is not our intention to knowingly post materials that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others on this Website. If you believe that any material on this Website infringes your intellectual property, you should provide us with written notice that, at a minimum, contains the following information:
1. Identification of the material(s) claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works and other intellectual properties found on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works found on the Website;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and if available, your e-mail address;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that allegedly infringed.